the Why and How | we assist interior designers and their clients with sourcing, acquiring and installing art for residential projects
The art market is a complex, opaque, hard to navigate and time-consuming to source original art. We believe it is crucial to work with art experts that have the knowledge and expertise on this subject and the available resources at hand. Over the years, we’ve experienced a trend – an increasing number of clients looking to buy contemporary or blue-chip art pieces during the interior design process. Due to it complexities, our team have been supporting interior designers and their clients with the Art sourcing, Buying, commissioning art, framing, management of logistic and professional installation on site. Interior designers reaching out to us, due to clients require themed based art, art that is bespoke / commissioned for their space as well as sourcing and suggesting statement pieces for their concepts.
For us – A signature Art-collection is predominantly derived from the collector′s individual imagination and desire. Only after understanding our art collector′s interests, tastes and objectives, our team embarks on locating the best artworks available, to find exceptional artworks within the allocated budget and deadline.
We always work closely with the interior design team on their requests and within their given budget, deadline and preferences. The process of an interior designer to work with us is quite simple, with our well-established art resources, strategic partnerships and global connections our team takes personally care of each request until the art has been installed at the clients property.
We always start either by receiving an online enquiry (email / art concierge form) or a personal meeting, where we discuss and establish the art brief and requirements for the client / project:
Key aspects we discuss with the interior design team:
- Mood Boards
- Inspirational Themes / Existing artworks
- Allocated art budget for entire project
We tailor a bespoke Art concepts and we do a pre- art selection for the design team to review and discuss with their clients. Once the artwork(s) has been selected, we start with the buying process at the artist studio, art gallery or fair – followed by advising on and managing framing, transport, insurance and installation of the artwork (when required). For us it is important to keep the designers we work with always in the loop with weekly updates on the art.
Key elements for us in supporting Interior Designers & Architects and their clients are:
- We work solely in the service of our clients, offering objective advice and assisting them in the whole process of sourcing the perfect artwork;
- Integrity and transparency is fundamental to us;
- We treat all requests confidentiality;
- We offer always access to our curated in-house art database with original artworks – that we source from art galleries, artist studios and indigenous communities – a great tool to provide a diverse selection to any project and an inspiration to establish tastes from.
- We offer our clients – professional art services/logistics – through long-established strategic partners, as framing and transportation firms, where we are able to offer competitive prices on hight quality services.
For us, it is important, that interior designers are confident to reach out to us and work with our team on their client’s space – because at the the end, the ART we source is aligned with the interior design and owner of the property.
Our role is to professionally assist designers and their clients on:
- 1) suggesting
- 2) sourcing and
- 3) buying the art (globally) for them
- 4) advice on framing
- 5) manage entire logistic
- 6) provide COA and relevant legal documents.
- 7) if requested provide art market appraisals and condition reports
- 8) Incorporate already existing art collection within concept
Our team of art experts understands acquiring Art is a personal and fascinating experience – which we continuously feel honored to be a part of and to see how we are able to contribute in transforming any residence into a space that speak/ revert/vibrate the language of it’s owner.
Great examples so far are, where we had the pleasure to support interior designers and their clients with are following:
- art concept for private client
- Black & White Fine art photography collection 50+ artworks
- art concept for a penthouse with bespoke art, fine art photography, neon art and more
- NYC fine-art photography collection
- Statement piece for living room
- art salon installation
- art from West Coast based artists
- large-scale sculptures
- bespoke art commission – from artist seen at the Hotel we’ve curated
- indigenous art / traditional pots + plinth
- blue chip artworks etc.
we are dedicated in sourcing, advising and buying the perfect artworks for our clients from career artists and indigenous communities because we believe: When you invest in art, you invest in yourself.