THE IMPORTANCE OF AN ART CONCEPTS – KEY ASPECTS
There is this popular saying that express the following “when you look at an art collection, you´ll see the character and believes of their owner”.[/rs_special_text][rs_image_carousel image_list=”15147,15542,15544,15545,15546,15547,15548,15549,15550,15551″][rs_special_text font=”google_web_font_Lora” tag=”h4″]Thus, our art concepts are deeper than advising on an Artwork, but is the closer process with our clients and understand their art aspirations and how to make them reality.
Today, we share what we know and believe it is worth considering when thinking about Art & Concepts:
- The art concept is a crucial tool to build your art collection, reflecting your values, travels, interests and passions, but it can even interweave with the interior design of your space;
- The art concept is a important strategy when building an art collection – no matter its size or budget – but is a necessary process – where you should work with an art expert of your trust.
- Once the art concept is established and all artworks have been selected, an art expert can even suggest the perfect display of your collection in your space – as lighting, framing, hanging etc.
- At VELVENOIR when we create an art concept for you we always look and take care of the whole process close to you:
- We manage the art acquisitions and display;
- We negotiations the best prices for you;
- We take care of packaging, transport, insurance, installation;
- At the end we provide you with a folder that contains all legal and conceptual documents about your art collection for future potential return of your investment.
If you have any further questions about this topic, please do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime here.
We hope you enjoyed today´s topic and we look forward to joining your art journey in due course.
All the best,[/rs_special_text][rs_image_block image=”15552″]
+43/ 676 55 11 252
Photo Courtesy in this blog goes to:
(c) Merten Riesner
(c) Ines Valle
and the artists featured in.