[rs_section_title title=”THE IMPORTANCE OF ART CONCEPTS – KEY ASPECTS”][rs_special_text font=”google_web_font_Lora” tag=”h4″]There are many factors to take into consideration when working with our clients. For us, it´s all about understanding our clients on a personal level in order for us to truly suggest and develop a unique art concept, reflecting our clients values, lifestyle, passion, travels etc. Over the years, we have been working with a diverse clientele, from established art collectors to aspiring collectors, interior designers, architects and real estate developers as well as private clients who never bought art in their life. Each one of them, is always looking for something unique, a statement piece – when it comes to contemporary art. Together with our clients, we discuss what they want within their allocated budget, genre, prefered artists and inspirations. For each of our clients, we take the time, to ensure the art concept aligns with their desires as well as is tailored to their space, budget and artworks requests.
There is this popular saying that express the following “when you look at an art collection, you´ll see the character and believes of their owner”.[/rs_special_text][rs_image_carousel image_list=”15147,15542,15544,15545,15546,15547,15548,15549,15550,15551″][rs_special_text font=”google_web_font_Lora” tag=”h4″]Thus, our art concepts are deeper than advising on an Artwork, but is the closer process with our clients and understand their art aspirations and how to make them reality.
Today, we share what we know and believe it is worth considering when thinking about Art & Concepts:
- The art concept is a crucial tool to build your art collection, reflecting your values, travels, interests and passions, but it can even interweave with the interior design of your space;
- The art concept is a important strategy when building an art collection – no matter its size or budget – but is a necessary process – where you should work with an art expert of your trust.
- Once the art concept is established and all artworks have been selected, an art expert can even suggest the perfect display of your collection in your space – as lighting, framing, hanging etc.
- At VELVENOIR when we create an art concept for you we always look and take care of the whole process close to you:
- We manage the art acquisitions and display;
- We negotiations the best prices for you;
- We take care of packaging, transport, insurance, installation;
- At the end we provide you with a folder that contains all legal and conceptual documents about your art collection for future potential return of your investment.