PUBLIC ART ...reflects and reveals our society and adds meaning to our cities and corporations.
PUBLIC ART – WHY? AND WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
Connecting people inside and outside of estates. Public art is a part of our public history, part of our evolving culture and our collective memory. It reflects and reveals our society and adds meaning to our cities. As artists respond to our times, they reflect their inner vision to the outside world, and they create unique art considering those aspects. During our art consultancy services, we focus our activities on integrating art installations and sculptures within estates.
WHAT OUR CONSULTATION ENTAILS FOR YOU
- Initial Meeting
- Walk-through / Site Visit
- Art selection with a blended mix of outdoor sculptures and art installations for the office lobby or meeting rooms.
- Concept development and realisation with the artist for outdoor sculpture
- Development of bespoke art commissions for estate/firm
- Corporate Art – establishing a corporate art collection reflecting your firm’s philosophy and values.
- Digital Art
- Project management, Logistic, Import / Export, Insurance, Controlling the allocated budget and installation on site.
- Hosting and organising private art encounters for you to launch the new art collection or public sculpture
- Once our job is done, we provide you with your personal VELVENOIR art collection folder which entails all the relevant files with regards to the art we acquired on your behalf.
Bildrechte by Claus Rottenbacher