Building strong and engaging Corporate art collections for our clients
ADDING ART TO YOUR COMPANY – WHAT TO CONSIDER?
Art is an investment in culture, a venture into the art of collection rather than just collecting art. Businesses may choose to be involved in an art collection or an art program consisting of art sponsorship, commissioning art, or enhancing their marketing activities by creating art events and engaging new target audiences – it is an excellent way to get closer to customers, community and employees.
The art collection has its own identity and focus – even when Strategies change from time to time. Therefore it’s best to have your art collection embedded within all levels of the entire organization and communication – because then the art collection creates a culture that defines the corporate identity and supports the company.
WHAT WE AT VELVENOIR OFFER YOUR FIRM ?
- Initial Meeting in your company to get to know you and your firms’ values
- Art Consultation based on the envisioned spaces (indoor & outdoor)
- Art Sourcing from international and national artists
- Art Program / Concept Development
- Development and realisation of bespoke art installations
- Corporate Art – building up your own art collection within your firm
- Digital Art
- Project management, Art Acquisitions, Logistics, Installation on site and insurance
- Private art encounters/event concepts to host for employees and valuable clients
- Personal VELVENOIR Folder with relevant documentation for the acquired art
INCORPORATING CONTEMPORARY ART WITHIN YOUR COMPANY – THE BENEFITS:
- Businesses who collect or engage with art can improve their corporate culture
- Art adds a new dimension to the corporate social responsibility outreach
- significantly enhance the brand image
- provide important support for contemporary artists
- Luxury brands have turned to art patronage as part of their branding stagecraft, with magnificent results
- Art is another asset within your firm
- Art became a public relations tool that communicated prestige and good taste to clients.
- Art is meant to serve the workers by enhancing the office environment and reflecting company values.
- Develop a tailored art@ program to inspire employees and clients with in-house private events.
- Move into integrated programs that try to educate the employees and build a context and partner with local arts communities