PERSONAL ART CONSULTANCY FOR PRIVATE CLIENTS & COLLECTORS
WHY – COLLECT CONTEMPORARY ART & WHY ENGAGE US ?
“I do not invest in art as a financial asset. Art is an investment in the quality of life. “(…)” Art is there to stimulate our minds and question our ways of thinking and not to be another investment! “- (Francesca von Habsburg, from Adam Lindemann, collecting contemporary art, Taschen 2006, p. 169)
Are you currently looking for an artwork from a certain artist ? Are you interested in contemporary art but don’t where to start ? Have you’ve visited a couple of galleries and art fairs – yet you don’t feel comfortable asking for the price or more details about the artist ?
Knowing how intimidating the art world can be, we at VELVENOIR made it our mission to personally support you on this exciting journey. When buying art – together we will establish a taste on what you are looking for, we get to know you, the art you’ve already bought or artists you love or have been following.
Our role as art consultant is to help you find YOUR perfect artwork, an artwork that reflects you (lifestyle, desires, dreams, motivations etc.) and ensure to make this process a pleasant and enjoyable experience.
We will take care of the entire process from sourcing, acquisition, negotiations, logistic, insurance and installation on site – while we keep you very closely in the loop of things.
Please know, at VELVENOIR our art experts, attend art fairs and are heavily involved within the local art scene, going to exhibitions and artists studios to ensure we find the perfect art for you from emerging, establish and indigenous artists.
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES
- Art Sourcing (secondary & primary market – internationally)
- Art Acquisition on behalf of you, directly from the artist studio, art gallery and/ or auction house (emerging, mid-career and blue-chip artists)
- Management of Transportation & Logistics
- Bespoke Framing
- Art Commissions (paintings / murals / textile art / interactive art etc.
- Supervision of professional installation of art, in your home
- Full-Documentation for our art purchase (COA, confirmation letter of acquisition, Invoice etc.)